Ever see a public notice that catches more than your eye?
Well, step forward and view some of my personal favorites.

NO CAMERAS WERE INJURED CAPTURING THESE IMAGES

Thursday, December 10, 2009

A DECIDUOUS CRY FOR HELP

Kevin from PA Turnpike, Allegheny Exit 48 writes:


"Scoop,
This morning I was driving my Camero out Route 19 N from the Burgh and pulled over to capture this. I could sure use some help decoding it. Could it be a secret message from the gods? That damn highway gravel sprayed and left chips in my new paint job; but, man, it was worth it."

Kevin,
At first blush, my guess is that you must consider it a mystery of faith. Something tells me were you traveling closer Mars, PA than you realized. Also, please remember that those highway workers are incredible practical jokers. One just needs to recall the time they  decorated all the E-Z Pass lanes with Aspinwall police crime tape. Aside from that, it just 'biomes' me out.

Readers, any valued insights?
Scoop


1 comment:

  1. Scoop,

    Yinz know about Mars, Pa? I bin dahn air a few times. Go Stillers!

    (I wonder if any non-Burgh-ers will be able to decode that....)

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete